Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who I am makes me depressed all the time. I always say the wrong things, I upset people and I reflect and it makes me feel like a really horrible person. & I'm so horrible sensitive and emotional it gets me upset all the time. I've been a really horrible person today, I'm not sure how much my words have hurt others. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for being such a spoilt and irritating person who's quite oblivious to her surroundings.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm a terrible person because the more I be myself and say all my honest thoughts, the more irritated people will get. I'm really really sorry for being this way, it takes time to change (while being myself) and I hope I'll find a way to do it someday.

Right now, I'm wondering who actually doesn't mind talking to me, or who actually feels comfortable around me. Maybe none.

I also wonder why I'm such an extremely sensitive person. My emotions practically LEAK out of me, I can't stop myself from showing them.

No comments: